Last updated: 17 February 2023
2. Personal Information
Personal Information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable whether the information or opinion is true or not, and whether the information is recorded in a material form or not. The information includes but is not limited to:
- Full legal name, address for service, e-mail address, phone number, date of birth, photographic identification, government-issued identification and other contact details.
- We require the highest level of browser permissions that could potentially lead to procurement of more Personal Information than enclosed in the definition of Personal Information.
- World Wide Web-related information, including but not limited to IP Addresses, operating system, the website you came from and browser type may be received by us as a result of your interactions with the Website.
- Polygon blockchain and other public blockchains provide transparency into transactions and we are not responsible for preventing or managing information broadcasted on a blockchain.
- We may use Google Analytics for purposes of monitoring web traffic. Any identifying information collected via Google Analytics is controlled by Google.
3. Purpose of Personal Information collection
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Provide our services efficiently and effectively;
- Inform you about the Website’s features;
- Develop, enhance, market, and deliver products and services to you;
- Understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services;
- Provide information to you about developments and new products, including changes and enhancements to the Website;
- Conduct surveys and get feedback from you;
- Establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you;
- Provide you with news and other matters of general interest to you as a user; and
- Meet our legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. information required to verify your identity).
4. Security, Protection and Use of Personal Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Internally, only a specified number of team members have access to your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to retain and share certain Personal Information in order to meet our regulatory and statutory requirements. In addition, we reserve the right to retain and share certain Personal Information with our corporate partners, and third parties acting on behalf of us.
Personal Information and other related data may be exported outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside. Your Personal Information may be processed and stored in a foreign country or countries. Under those circumstances, the governments, courts, law enforcement or regulatory agencies of that country or those countries may be able to obtain access to your Personal Information through foreign laws. You need to be aware that the privacy standards of those countries may be lower than those of the jurisdiction in which you reside. You should note that you are not obliged to give your Personal Information to us, but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide our services, or your access to our services may be limited.
5. Direct Marketing
7. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share users' Personal Information with any financial dispute resolution scheme to which we subscribe, and other law enforcement bodies, regulatory agencies, courts, arbitration bodies and dispute resolution schemes, as may be required by law.
In the event that we are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganisation, receivership, assignment or the application of laws or change of control, there may be a disclosure of your information to another entity related to such an event.
8. Access and Changing of Personal Information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If we believe that it is not accurate, we may contact you to update your Personal Information. If you believe the Personal Information that we have stored about you is inaccurate you may contact us via email@example.com to change the Personal Information we have stored. Where we do receive unsolicited Personal Information, we will determine whether or not it would have been permissible to collect that Personal Information if it had been solicited. If we determine that it would not have been permissible by law to collect the Personal Information, we will destroy or de-identify that Personal Information as soon as practicable. You may also ask us to send you the Personal Information we have about you. If you would like to access this Personal Information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request the deletion or destruction of your Personal Information by sending an email to us. We will act on your request only when it is not inconsistent with our legal and regulatory obligations and compliance procedures. Upon your written request, we will inform you of the use and general disclosure of your Personal Information. Depending on the nature of your request, there may be a minimal charge for accessing your Personal Information.
9. Overseas Disclosure
10. Retention of Personal Information
11. Users Under Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect or store any Personal Information about children under 13 without verifiable prior parental consent. If you believe such information has been inadvertently collected, we will take the necessary steps in order to remove such information from our database. Users under 13 must seek and obtain parental consent to use the Website.
14. Contact Us